After several first-hand observations of sellers and sales leaders last week, I noticed something.
- Some people are ‘can do.’
- Some people are ‘can’t do.’
How do you respond to something new? Whether it is a new idea, project, opportunity, or challenge? Is your first thought “can” or “can’t”?
The can or can’t mindset makes a huge difference day in and day out. The results of those daily can or can’t do differences also create a cumulative effect for your career and life.
The timely tip: Focus more on the can dos:
- What you can control.
- The actions you can take.
- Who you can connect with in order to further opportunities and relationships.
- Why you can succeed.
- How you can achieve the goals and objectives important to you.
Whew, those are a lot of actions you ‘can do’ isn’t it?
Your turn! How do you keep focused on the ‘can do?’ Leave a comment for a chance to win a signed copy of the Conversations That Sell book.