CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
Sales Pro Insider’s solutions for customer service focus on:
- Customer Service Skill Development
- Building Personal Accountability
Providing exceptional customer service that leads to increased customer loyalty means anyone who “touches” your customers needs to deliver a valuable interaction each and every time.
Genuine Service is a comprehensive training course that focuses everyone in the company on what’s most important – your customer!
Every person in your organization affects the customer experience. Consistency in this customer experience drives customer loyalty, company growth, and profitability.
Participants focus on the skills, attitudes, and automatic behaviors that must be developed to reach a common goal of becoming a customer-focused organization.
Key course components include:
- Easily remembered WIIFT conversation framework that provides consistency and efficiency
- Tribal Types language that makes each conversation truly customer focused as the words, pace, and level of connection match what that customer needs
- Six-week structured Reinforcement sessions that move the information into repeatable and consistent action
The Drive to Succeed
The repetitive nature of customer service conversations makes it easy to become complacent during customer interactions.
It takes more skill and knowledge. It takes heart and a true desire to serve.
Genuine Service includes the Success Drivers model for your service providers to evaluate how driven they are to provide exceptional customer service.
Full curriculum and methodology information can be requested by contacting a member of the Sales Pro Insider team.
This dynamic, interactive course drives the behaviors, consistency, and teamwork to ensure customers are more than satisfied – they are loyal.
Loyal customers mean referrals and repeat business to a company. This holds true for external AND internal customers. The internal customers (Employees) are direct links to the level of loyalty of external customers.
- Identifying whom we serve and the level of service expected
- Determining the needs we fulfill for others
- Actions necessary for effective relationship building
- How to effectively identify needs
- Actions that will create value and build long-term loyalty
- How to communicate with different behavior styles
- Working through obstacles in serving
Each session engages participants in dialogue and activity to prepare them to deliver higher levels of service! The course drives best practices and behaviors, not theory.
GET THE NEWSLETTER
You’ll get a brand new shiny Timely Tips eBook when you join the Sales Pro Insider Timely Tips Tribe.
Select which track you are most interested in for bi-weekly timely and relevant tips and quips:
Receive the Timely Tips for Hiring Top Sales Performers
Receive the Timely Tips to Collaborate Through Objections