As a business owner or leader, you strive to define and achieve the company goals and objectives. Yet, is your drive enough to pull the whole company through?
Unfortunately not. Each sales person on your team will positively or negatively impact the results "in the books" at year end.
Don't wait until the end of the year to find out what hidden factors are getting in the way of your people's success.
- Some say they will prospect, but never find the time
- Others get stuck discounting price and giving concessions
- Many spend too much time blaming the market, the company, or the product for their results
- A few will waste time on reactive activities versus proactively building their sales opportunities
- Some of your Account Managers will see the same people over and over again and neglect to find more opportunities within those existing accounts
This virtual training is a full
50 minutes discovering:
- The four Success Drivers you need to know
- Why these Drivers lead to your company's success or failure
- How to identify the level of Drive in your sales people
- The "evidence" to collect when hiring new sales people
- Easy strategies for building Drive