This is a two-part post. And if you are only reading this for the free goal planner, click here to get your very own Timely Tips to Achieve Your Goals eBook that will help you focus and plan for 2012. The Planner is an interactive pdf, so you can type directly into it and print it out!
It’s the last official work day of 2011! What a year this has been for me and Sales Pro Insider, Inc.
The whirlwind of opportunities to help companies strengthen sales, collaboration and teamwork kept the whole team extremely busy.
For us, before we begin setting goals for 2012, we start with an activity to reflect back on 2011, specifically. This allows us to use the information to do more of what worked well, and less of what didn’t work so well.
Some questions to ask – and answer – for yourself:
1. What are the successes I am most proud of?
2. What have I done to celebrate these successes?
3. What people do I surround myself with? or Who have I met this year that has impacted me in some way?
4. What goals, that were important to me, did I not reach? Why?
5. Considering the development opportunities available to me this year, how have I applied what I learned?
6. What person have I taken time to develop/coach? or Who is better off now because of my relationship with them this past year?
7. What person has helped me grow or who has challenged me to be better this year?
8. What actions have I taken to better my life in some way?
9. What strengths do I possess that I can use at a higher level next year?
10. What obstacles must I work through so that I reach my goals for 2012?