Genuine Sales™ builds the competence – skills and habits – that make every sales conversation count.
- Wait and prepare effectively for a relevant, productive conversation
- Initiate a collaborative conversation that focuses on Them (the buyer)
- Investigate problems, opportunities, wants, and needs to discover and qualify the opportunity
- Facilitate a collaborative matching of your solution to the buyer
- Work through objections as a problem solver
- Consolidate each conversation with a commitment to action or decision
- Adapt a proven systematic framework for the conversation adapted to the buyer’s communication and customs (there is no one-size-fits all sales conversation)
Skills and competence are needed and are amplified when the confidence to act and proactively engage in as many sales conversations as possible are developed as well.
The Success Drivers are “what it takes” for long-term sales success.
By focusing on the competence (skills) and confidence (drivers) of selling success, Genuine Sales produces long-lasting increases in sales, engagement, and ROI.
Pam Horack, CFP®
What’s in it for Them is a mindset. It’s what drives collaboration and value to the buyer… and ultimately the seller and company.
If your buyers were direct they would tell you that they want you to make buying your solution easy.
They would tell you that they don’t want MORE information and useless chatter – they want sales professionals to address their problems, opportunities, wants, and needs efficiently and collaboratively.
And yet most sellers aren’t sure how to make it about Them or how to collaborate. They are trained to share information on their product, service, company, and, let’s face it – on themselves!
Product information dumps don’t work well… sellers need to cut through the extraneous detail and hype and focus their conversations on the relevant information for that buyer and situation.
The goal for long-term success is to achieve a win-win-win, a triple win (the win-cubed) or Win3 – where the customer, your company, and seller all win time and time again.
Shawn Tydlask, CFP®
Ballast Point Financial Planning
- A high performance sales culture
- Increased sales and revenue of 5-25% in Just 8 Weeks
- Sales advancing more quickly
- Improved close ratios
- Reduced fear of prospecting
- Sales goals consistently met
- Improved customer relations and customer loyalty
Our training “sticks” to provide you a long-term ROI. Though most training “events” push a lot of information – impact is reduced because 87% of their effectiveness is lost in the first 30 days.
We do it different.
Genuine Sales begins with a Workshop that provides great information and tools to start action producing momentum.
Then accelerates the application and results over the next 7 weeks as sellers work their plan of action and collaborate with peers in weekly group sessions (teleconference or classroom) to reinforce the actions and drive accountability.
These “Reinforcers” move the information into repeatable action… and the sales results follow.
Genuine Sales provides the system, tools, and process to changes behavior and build success habits.
Genuine Sales is tested and proven across many industries and countries – 22 to date!
Scott Newhouse, CFP®
- The workbook that each seller will use to personalize the concepts into immediately executable actions
- Interactive on-line sales tools for preparation, goal setting, and accountability that are easy to use and print
- The Genuine Sales mobile app so all the tools, and even tips for ‘in the moment’ questions, are at their fingertips
- The Conversations That Sell book
Genuine Sales is the complete sales training solution that ensures your sellers collaborate and make each sales conversation count!
Your Opportunity For BIG Sales Increases
Live, Virtual Sales Training
Starts October 18th