If you’re a Sales Manager or Trainer, a Company President or an HR Manager, then you know the importance of keeping your sales team performing at their highest level.
You also know that in today’s economy, sales training is absolutely crucial. But do you know which training techniques are the most effective in today’s economy? Do you know which techniques have lasting power – and have worked time and time again?
I’m hosting a FREE webinar with Alice Kemper, my co-creators of Sharpenz. Together we’re sharing 37 years of experience and our work with thousands of sales professionals to bring effective, actionable tips to you.
“Get Your 2010 Back on Track – 3 Simple Steps to Double or Triple Your Sales” is scheduled for Tuesday, June 15 at 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern.
We’ll present several must-know pieces of information – like how to get your salespeople to want to take action, how to occupy the attention and efforts of your sales team, how to give them the resources they need and how to help them find their motivation (and you’ll be surprised to hear what it isn’t!).
Here’s what we’ll cover during this powerful webinar:
- 2 Critical Needs to Get Your 2010 Back on Track – how to get your salespeople to want to take actions that lead to more sales, and when they do, how to turn what they do and what they offer into success.
- 3 Simple Steps to Succeed – by occupying the attention and efforts of your sales team, giving your team members the resources they need, and helping them find their motivation.
- Why MONEY isn’t the main motivator for the salespeople on your team – and what IS.
- A 4-step process salespeople need to go through to build better selling habits.
- 5 skills critical to a sales professionals success in this economy.
- How to engage with the people on your team to keep them motivated and moving forward.
- And much more. . .
It’s easy to register here. We hope you’ll join us!
Please note:This webinar is designed for those in a position to help their sales team – not for individual sales professionals.