We’re Hiring! Looking for an Ace Executive Assistant
All the details below.
Are you ready to start 2019 in a career where you will be valued and valuable?
Do you like interesting and varied work with a small, cozy team/company who strives to help others in business?
If so, we need you! We seek a tech savvy executive assistant and support person for our training and consulting business.
We are now ready to bring on a new team member who will add daily focus to the team by taking care of any administrative or operation item possible with a specific focus on supporting all aspects of the company and support of the President.
Oh, we should mention, this is virtual! Though if you haven’t ever worked virtually, this probably isn’t right for you.
Now the part that will determine if you are seriously considered…please read all the information including what is required to apply. We will only respond to those who follow our requirements for application (it’s a good way of making sure the right person finds us!)
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Paid time off, flexible working hours, and virtual work! A 35-hour work week might just be perfect for all involved or 42 – we’ll determine that together
- An opportunity to learn and grow – we’re a training company afterall
- An opportunity to help others – our team, and our clients. We are passionate about helping others’ succeed and need someone who likes to make life and work easy for others (especially our president!)
How will you contribute?
Support for the President/CEO
Our founder is a fast moving person with many details to be tended to. You will be her second brain – tracking lots of moving pieces, communicating on her behalf, taking care of scheduling, email monitoring, and researching viability on the awesome ideas the founder comes up with,
Training Coordinator and Support
Training is foundational to all we do. You will be responsible for the coordination of the workshops which includes PPTs, calendar invites and management, and even being the “producer” using Adobe Connect during the live sessions. Our courses use a multi-week process to build habits and strengthen skills and there are many moving pieces throughout the week to keep us on track – you’ll be the rock star who keeps us on target!
Our service organization only succeeds when we have a healthy sales pipeline and our opportunities are nurtured well. You will support the Founder’s sales activities with preparation, post-sales conversation follow-up, updates to the CRM, LinkedIn communications, and general follow-up for all sales activities.
Set up and manage many projects in play at any time. Projects for the company, our clients, training events, etc. Lots of moving pieces and contractors to align and ensure project is completed on time.
General Business Administration
There are many activities that fall into this category and we have a part-time “hands on” admin who takes care of many of them, this role will provide support as needed for any type of administrative activities from travel arrangements, administering and processing of assessments, posting articles to social media, proofing, report generation, bookkeeping, and event planning and coordination.
As a small and growing company, no position description can accurately outline all responsibilities. If all the details must be spelled out for you to be comfortable, this may not be the right fit for you. We work with “gray” areas often.
The “Must” Skillsets, Qualities, and Specific experience – if you don’t have these, we will not extend an interview
- Minimum 3 years in supporting a high-level executive or small business owner in a professional service industry
- MS office high proficiency – Word extensively, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Supported training function in past is much preferred. We trainers/facilitators/consultants are a special “breed” and people that have worked with us, get it
- Patience and perseverance – the founder is kind and yet expects a lot
- To be a technology lover! If you’re afraid of technology this will not be the right fit. You must be the proactive learner on software
- High level communication skills – able to decipher quick instructions, anticipate the next step, and take in and share information both verbally and in writing clearly
- The proven ability to keep up with a fast pace and moving targets. The founder moves fast and you must too.
- To be a technology lover! If you’re afraid of technology this will not be the right fit. You must be the proactive learner on various software such as InfusionSoft, Adobe Connect, MSOffice updates, Calendar schedulers, and others
- Camera ready – our training sessions are often virtual which means everyone is on camera – you too!
- Flexibility – things change all the time in the company and in the sessions
- Organization skills – there are many details, documents, and people to coordinate
- Reliable and dependable – if you don’t show, we’re in big trouble
- Perfect internet connection – we can’t afford bad bandwidth during our events
- English as a first language – very important to be able to verbally communicate in English perfectly
- Time management skills – for yourself and to keep others on task
- A positive attitude, our work is much better with a “can do” team
For your application for this unique and rewarding role – we do require the following to be included (if you think this is annoying, we aren’t a good fit – we have a lot of very specific things we need to deliver to our clients):