Have you ever had what seemed like a GREAT sales conversation with a prospect, only to have them “ghost” afterward?
If so, you’re probably left with many questions:
- How can you re-engage this prospect?
- Should you try to re-engage them?
- How can you stop the ghosting the first place?
- How much “checking in” is needed?
- And does more than one check-in make you look desperate or pushy?
Great questions — and I’ll answer them in this month’s free virtual workshop on Tuesday, September 29th at 2:00 pm Central so you can eliminate your “ghosts” once and for all.
Are You Giving Up on Prospects Too Soon?
A Simple Strategy to Re-Engage
Prospects Who Ghost You
In this 45-minute workshop, I’ll cover:
- The #1 action you can take to prevent ghosting
- Why your “check-in” makes them check out
- Why you must never make the prospect feel like a failure
- A systematic approach to follow-up and keep your sales opportunity open
You’ll learn the fundamentals of a great follow-up as well as important tips about the frequency and pacing of your follow-ups and the value of using different modes of communication for different prospects.
If you’ve attended any of my events, you know I focus on practical and actionable strategies. I know you’re going to find value in this fast-paced, informative workshop.
Not available at this time? Register anyway and the replay link will be made available for a limited time.