Once a week we have a Smörgåsbord night for dinner at my house. (Somepeople might call this leftover night – we don’t.) It’s the time when we gather all our little tidbits of this and that food and have a FEAST! Well, today is a sales Smörgåsbord. Lots of little tidbits from around the world of sales for you.
- Jonathan Farrington is offering YOU a free seat in his February 3rd Top Sales Expert Masterclass: How to Become a Sales Superstar in 2010. Click here for free registration.
- Jill Konrath continues her philanthropy with Get Back to Work Faster – visit the site for a free book, free resources and webinars. Share this with those who need to…get back to work!
- SmartSelling Tools is offering a written tool – a 100 page eBook titled Increase Sales Productivity in 2010: Sales Tools and the Path to Productivity Gains – full of great tools that can help you be more productive this year. Click here.
- Free eBook from Top Sales Experts with lots of great articles and advice. Great reads to have with you so that when you are waiting for an appointment, you can make great use of your time. Click here for the ebook.
- Sharpenz.com offers a free ready-to-go sales training kit. the kit is for a 30 minute ‘live’ training with a group. If you aren’t a sales leader, get your free copy and share it with your manager – you’ll score brownie points and get a productive ‘boost’ for your skills and energy!
- And last, but not the least of this fabulous Smörgåsbord, Sales Pro Insider, Inc. (that’s me!) is giving the new eBook Timely Tips to Achieve Your Goals is being downlaoded by dozens of sales pros each day! Get your copy by signing up for the Timely Tips ezine – sent every 3 weeks and full of little tips and ideas to help you get the most out of your day and contacts.
I hope you’ll find plenty to feast on with today’s sales Smörgåsbord.
If you have any ‘treats’ to add – leave a comment!